Disable Screen Capture Jump to content
Novels Library Plus ×
URDU FUN CLUB

EricT is here :-)

Hello all,

Sameen (SeXXXmeen) finally convinced me to come here :o

A little intro of myself (although I would request those who know me to give my intro to others here)

I am a direct but genuine person- better to be honest than waste anyone's time. I'm quite normal and laid-back really. :)

I'm a executive manager in my mid thirties. 178cm, average build (could lose a few pounds!), brown hair and black eyes. I'm in good health (v imp that I am Disease free), good looking and good fun. I live and work in UAE but travel a bit for work.

I'm the type who's eager to cut to the chase. Pretense isn’t for me.

Since this is primarily a sex forum I would say this:

I'm your typical bored husband, stuck in a marriage that's more of a static friendship. I'm no saint, but I try to live a decent life filled with an indecent amount of sex. I am always looking for someone special so that we can spend special and discreet times together. ;)

I like my partners to be down-to-earth and but also have a wild streak. She should know what she wants and not be secretive or ashamed of admitting she is looking for a sexual relationship. Should know my availability limits as I do have a family. She should know its physical with romance but not permanent. She should be available to meet, as I am not looking for cyber. I'm married and have kids, but things aren't working out on some levels. So I sometimes find someone who is also looking out for the same, so we can add some excitement to our lives. I love people who are open-minded and willing to explore and experiment. A good sense of humor is also a good thing!

I'm a very sexually active person. I'm a romantic sometimes but a naughty guy and wild person other times. Depends on the situation :D My friends call me when they need a shoulder to cry on, to understand them, and be the voice of neutrality and reason.

Rest I leave upto you to ask... :D

Eric T

کچھ ممبرز مسلسل  رومن اردو میں کمنٹس کر رہے ہیں جن کو اپروول کی بجائے مسلسل ڈیلیٹ کیا جا رہا ہے ان تمام ممبرز کو مطلع کیا جاتا ہے کہ یہ کمنٹس رولز کی خلاف ورزی ہے فورم پر صرف اور صرف اردو میں کیئے گئے کمنٹس ہی اپروول کیئے جائیں گے اپنے کمنٹس کو اردو میں لکھیں اور اس کی الائمنٹ اور فونٹ سائز کو 20 سے 24 کے درمیان رکھیں فونٹ جمیل نوری نستعلیق کو استعمال کریں تاکہ آپ کا کمنٹ با آسانی سب ممبرز پڑھ سکیں اور اسے اپروول بھی مل سکے مسلسل رومن کمنٹس کرنے والے ممبرز کی آئی ڈی کو بین کر دیا جائے گا شکریہ۔

welcome Eric T aap nay itna lamba introduction diya woh bhi english main!

dear yeh urdu forum hay acha hota ke aap urdu main itro detay agar urdu typing mushkil thi to roman urdu main de detay!

meri to khair hay kyoon kay english meray liye mushkil nahi isi liye main aap ka introduction detail main samjh to gaya lekin

jo aur member ayen gayn woh sirf itna samjhayn gayn ke kisi Eric T nay apna intro diya hay. ab kya kaha hay aur kya likha hay

sir say guzar jaye ga. umeed hay aap meri baat samjh rahay hon gayn.

and if u r not urdu speaking ur understanding person then you will not enjoy here as u deserve coz only sex and sex pic and movies not available for entertain but also other stuff such as sex stories and sex pix stories and general knowledge poetry and other computer techiniques etc also available for readers and visitors. so you have to decide if u are here just only for pix and movies tht entertain you entirely throught yours sex desires then its OK but if u are here to get entertain through other related stuff that means u have to know how to speak urdu and atleast how to write urdu. if so then my suggestion that plz repost yours introduction in complete urdu aur roman urdu form so the other members will know u better. Hope the short is enough for you. at last i would like to say WELCOME to you in this forum.

Regards from RAJASHAHI